01. When you leave your home, wear gloves—winter mittens or outdoor gloves—and keep them on in subways, buses, and public spaces. 出門離家時，戴上手套——冬天的手套或是戶外手套都可以——任何公共場合包括地鐵，公車或公共場所都不要脫下來。
02. If you are in a social situation where you should remove your gloves, perhaps to shake hands or dine, do not touch your face or eyes, no matter how much something itches. Keep your hands away from contact with your face. And before you put your gloves back on, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, scrubbing the fingers. Put your gloves on. 在某些需要脫下手套的社交場合，比如握手和吃飯時，不要用手接觸你的臉或眼睛，不管有多癢都不要讓你的手接觸你的臉。在戴回手套前，用溫水和肥皂仔細洗手，好好搓洗手指，再戴上手套。
03. Change gloves daily, washing them thoroughly, and avoid wearing damp gloves. 每天更換手套，仔細清洗。不要戴潮濕的手套。
04. Masks are useless when worn outdoors and may not be very helpful even indoors. Most masks deteriorate after one or two wearings. Using the same mask day after day is worse than useless—it’s disgusting, as the contents of your mouth and nose eventually coat the inside of the mask with a smelly veneer that is attractive to bacteria. I rarely wear a face mask in an epidemic, and I have been in more than 30 outbreaks. 口罩在戶外佩戴時毫無用處，即使在室內用處也不大。大多口罩在被使用一兩次後就被污染了，重覆使用同一口罩比不戴口罩更糟糕。因為從你嘴和鼻子的呼出的物質最終會在口罩內部形成一層十分滋養細菌的，發臭的膜。在傳染病流行期間我很少戴口罩，我曾經經歷過這種狀況超過30次。
Instead, I stay away from crowds, and I keep my distance from individual people—a half meter, about 1.5 feet, is a good standard. If someone is coughing or sneezing, I ask them to put on a mask—to protect me from their potentially contaminated fluids. If they decline, I step a meter (about 3 feet) away from them, or I leave. Don’t shake hands or hug people—politely beg off, saying it’s better for both of you not to come in close contact during an epidemic. 相反，我會遠離人群，並且與個人保持距離——差不多半公尺左右是比較好的標準。要是有人咳嗽或是打噴嚏，我會請他們戴上口罩，來保護我免受潛在的有污染的液體傷害。如果他們拒絕，我會走到一公尺外的距離，或者乾脆離開。不要與人握手或擁抱，告訴對方在傳染病流行期間不要靠太近，這對彼此都好。
05. Inside your household, remove all of the towels from your bathrooms and kitchen immediately, and replace them with clean towels that have the names of each family member on them. Instruct everybody in your home to only use their own towels and never touch another family member’s. Wash all towels twice a week. Damp towels provide terrific homes for viruses, like common colds, flus, and, yes, coronaviruses. 在家裡要馬上給浴室和廚房都換上乾淨的毛巾，讓家裡每個人都用自己的專屬毛巾，不去觸碰別人的。每週洗兩次毛巾。濕毛巾會為病毒滋生提供溫床，例如普通感冒，流感，以及冠狀病毒。
06. Be careful with doorknobs. If it’s possible to open and close doors using your elbows or shoulders, do so. Wear gloves to turn a doorknob—or wash your hands after touching it. If anybody in your home takes sick, wash your doorknobs regularly. Similarly, be cautious with stairway banisters, desktops, cell phones, toys, laptops—any objects that are hand-held. 小心門把手，最好用肘部或肩膀去開關門。戴手套去擰門把手，或者在觸摸了門把手後去洗手。如果家裡有病人，定期清潔門把手。同樣，對待樓梯扶手，桌面，手機，玩具，筆記本電腦等任何手持物體都要小心謹慎。
As long as you handle only your own personal objects, you will be ok—but if you need to pick up someone else’s cell phone or cooking tools or use someone else’s computer keyboard, be mindful of not touching your face and wash your hands immediately after touching the object. 只要你只接觸自己的私人物品，就沒什麼問題。但是，如果你需要使用別人的手機，廚具或電腦鍵盤，請注意不要觸摸臉部，並在觸摸物體後立即去洗手。
07. If you share meals, do not use your personal chopsticks and utensils to remove food from a serving bowl or plate and, of course, tell your children to never drink out of anybody else’s cups or from a container of shared fluid. Place serving spoons in each dish and instruct everybody at the table to scoop what they want from the serving dishes onto their personal plates or bowls, return the serving spoon to the main dish, and then use their personal chopsticks only to pick food from their personal plate or bowl into their mouth. 吃飯時，不要用你自己的筷子和餐具去公碗和盤子裡夾菜。也要告訴你的孩子不要喝別人杯子或者容器里的水。在席上讓每個人使用公勺將盤子里的菜夾到自己的盤子或者碗里，然後將公勺放回公盤，然後用自己的筷子將自己盤子或者碗里的食物送進嘴裡。
Wash all food and kitchenware thoroughly between meals and avoid restaurants that have poor hygiene practices. 飯前仔細清洗食物，飯後仔細清洗餐具，不要去衛生條件不好的餐館用餐。
08. Absolutely do not buy, slaughter, or consume any live animal or fish until it is known what species was the source of the virus. 在病毒傳播源被發現之前，絕對不要購買，屠宰，或是食用任何生鮮動物和魚類。
09. When the weather allows, open your windows at home or work, letting your space air out. The virus cannot linger in a well-ventilated space. But of course, if it is cold or the weather is inclement, keep warm and close those windows. 天氣條件允許的情況下，打開家裡或辦公室的窗戶，讓室內空氣流通，病毒無法在通風條件良好的空間裡停留。當然，如果天氣嚴寒，就關窗保暖。
10. Finally, if you are caring for a friend or family member who is running a fever, always wear a tight-fitting mask when you are near them, and place one on the ailing person (unless they are nauseated). 最後，如果你在照顧得病的朋友或家人，在靠近他們時，一定要時刻佩戴與面部緊貼的口罩，並給他們也戴上（除非他們感到噁心）。
When you replace an old, dirty mask from the face of your friend or loved one be very, very careful—assume, for the sake of your protection, that it is covered in viruses, and handle it while wearing latex gloves, place it inside of a disposable container, seal it, and then put it in the trash. While wearing those latex gloves, gently wash the patient’s face with warm soap and water, using a disposable paper towel or cotton swab, and seal it after use in a container or plastic bag before placing it in your household trash. 當你幫忙從朋友或親人的臉上摘除使用過的臟口罩時，請務必要非常小心——為了保護自己，你必須假設該口罩已被病毒覆蓋，戴上乳膠手套去進行處理，將其放進可丟棄的包裝袋內，密封好，然後再丟進垃圾桶。戴上乳膠手套為患者用紙巾和棉球輕輕地用肥皂和溫水清洗患者的面部，並在使用後將其密封好裝入包裝袋或塑料袋中，然後再丟進家裡的垃圾箱。
Wear long-sleeved shirts and clothing that covers your body when you are caring for your ailing friend or relative. Clean everything your patient wears or touches very thoroughly in hot soapy water, including sheets, towels, and utensils. 在照顧生病的朋友或家人時，要穿上能包裹全身的長袖衣物。用熱肥皂水徹底清洗患者所穿過的衣物和接觸的所有物品，包括床單，毛巾和器皿。
If you have space, isolate the sick person in your household in a room, or a corner of a room, where they are comfortable, but separated from the rest of the household. If the weather is tolerable, open a window that is on the opposite side of the room, so that air gently blows past the patient’s face and then outdoors. Of course, don’t do this if it is very cold, as your friend or loved one will be made sicker if uncomfortably cold. 如果你家裡有足夠的空間，為病人隔離出一個房間或房間的一角，讓他們感到舒適的同時又與家庭中的其他人分開。如果天氣適宜，打開房間另一側的窗戶，這樣空氣能輕輕吹過患者的面部後，流動吹到室外。當然，如果天氣很冷就不要這樣做，因為你的朋友和家人可能會因寒冷而病情加重。
The Chinese government will take very drastic actions over the next few weeks, and this will be a time of hardship for the Chinese people. But with these simple precautions, if taken by everybody in your household, building, office, and school, you will dramatically reduce the spread of the virus and bring the outbreak to its knees. Be safe. Do not panic. 中國政府將在接下來的幾週內採取更嚴厲的措施，這對中國人民來說將是一個艱難的時期。但是，有了這些簡單的預防措施，只要大家在家裡，建築物裡，辦公室和學校裡都採取這些簡單的預防措施。就能大大減少該病毒的傳播風險，並遏制疫情爆發。
Take commonsense precautions. As frightening as this time is, you will get through it. 注意安全。不要驚慌。採取一些常識性的預防措施。眼下的狀況雖然可怕，但你一定會渡過難關。
AS RECEIVED: The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness etc it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!
SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone about this ! Take care everyone n may the world recovers from corona virus soon. May all be well n happy 🙏
2 occurrences1 response3 months ago
Notice from Superintendent Ludacre:
Please do not send good morning pictures or videos.
Please read this warning from China in Shanghai International News and send an urgent SOS message to all users (this is the third reminder) Expert advice: Please do not send good morning, good night, or any interesting holiday greetings pictures and videos. According to the report, hackers in China have designed perfect pictures and videos to hide their internal Internet fishing codes, When everyone retweets these images, they will steal personal information from your device. It is reported that more than half a million victims have been deceived. If you want to greet each other, please enter your own text message to protect yourself and your family and friends.
Very important. Remove all previous and future card designs for your own security, pictures and pictures of friends to avoid hackers on the Internet fishing. They contain embedded GIF programs that steal your personal information, credit card numbers, and PIN numbers. Greeting each other, using text or completely homemade pictures, videos. The material that you create is safe.
Please forward to your contacts, so you wont continue to receive pre-made pictures of the morning and daytime greetings!
2 occurrences3 responsesabout 2 years ago
Notification from the Department of Health: The EB Flu is very serious this time, The way that has precaution, want to keep throat mucous membrane wet, cannot let throat dry, therefore must not endure not to drink water, the mucous membrane of the throat is dry, in 10 minutes the virus can invade the body. Drink 50-80cc of lukewarm water each time, the child 30-50cc, depending on age, feel the throat a little dry to drink, Dont think about it, dont hold back. Keep water on hand to provide water. Water doesnt have to be drunk at a time. Its useless to get it out of the body quickly. Its right to keep your throat moist and dry all the time. Before the end of March, places with a large number of people should not go. If you need to take the MTR or bus, please wear a mask. Dont make it hot. Dont take too much vitamin c. (Everyone sends this message to the parent group)
The CDC reminds: the recent flu characteristics: 1, fast high fever, not easy to reduce, fever after the re-fever. After fever, turn into cough period, the duration is long. Children predominate. Pharyngeal symptoms were the most common symptoms in adults, accompanied by headache and general malaise. 5 Highly contagious. Warm reminder, parents, the old people and children of the family to beware of the whole middle!
※Room temperature must not be high, 25 degrees
The virus is serious recently, everybody takes care of oneself body, at the same time reminds the child to pay attention to hygiene to clean, drink water more.
1 occurrence2 responsesover 1 year ago
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT AND CAN SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems such as:-
2. High blood pressure
3. Low blood pressure
4. Pain of joints
5. Sudden increase and decrease of heartbeat
7. Increasing level of cholesterol
9. Bodily discomfort
10. Gout pain
12. Whopping cough
13. Blockage of veins
14. Disease related to Uterus & Urine
15. Stomach problems
16. Poor appetite
17. Also all diseases related to the eyes, ear & throat.
HOW TO USE WARM WATER
Get up early in the morning and drink approximately 2 glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. You may not be able to make 2 glasses at the beginning but slowly you will.
DO NOT eat anything 45mins after taking the water.
The warm water therapy will resolve the health problems within reasonable period such as:-
✔ Diabetes in 30 days
✔ Blood pressure in 30 days
✔ Stomach problems in 10 days
✔ All types of Cancer in 9 months
✔ Blockage of veins in 6 months
✔ Poor appetite in 10 days
✔ Uterus and related diseases in 10 days
✔ Nose, Ear, and Throat problems in 10 days
✔ Women problems in 15 days
✔ Heart diseases in 30 days
✔ Headache/migraine in 3 days
✔ Cholesterol in 4 months
✔ Epilepsy and paralysis continuously in 9 months
✔ Asthma in 4 months
COLD WATER IS BAD FOR YOU!!!
If cold water does not affect you at young age, it will harm you at old age.
* Cold water closes 4 veins of the heart and causes heart attack. Cold drinks are main reason for heart attack.
* It also creates problems in the liver. It makes fat stuck with liver. Most people waiting for liver transplant are victims of cold water drinking.
* Cold water affect internal walls of the stomach. It affects the large intestine and results in Cancer.
PLEASE DON'T KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOURSELF
Tell someone to tell someone, IT MAY SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.
Dr. D. Mensah-Asare
1 occurrence1 responseover 1 year ago
March 13th 2020
This was sent to me by my Swiss poet friend Jiang Lizhen. Her father-in-law is a famous Chinese medicine practitioner in Beijing, her husband is a western medicine doctor, and her son and daughter-in-law are authoritative of the United Nations Health Organization. The recipe she sent me hopes to be useful to everyone.
Hello Sister Yan Wei!
New coronary pneumonia virus has spread all over the world recently, please be careful and take care!
Attach a recipe for your reference. This is an old formula, which has a certain effect on the prevention and treatment of colds and fevers. It is said that when the epidemic is very serious, many people in Beijing use this formula, but they are all safe.
Brown sugar, ginger, green onions, garlic (add more), boil water to drink, drink every day before the epidemic is resolved, the probability of infection with the virus is almost zero!
Everyone share reshares!
This is a personal experience of Nanyang Chinese medicine, according to the recording is as follows:
Now, everyone is very heavy at the mention of Wuhan, but my personal experience will give you a lot of comfort.
I returned to Nanyang from Wuhan on the 22nd of the second month of the lunar month. The next day when I got home, I had fever. I used western medicine and antiviral medicine. The effect was not obvious. I could only control and couldn't heal. On the evening of the eighth day, she suddenly became worse with a severe fever, accompanied by a cough, and iron-colored bloodshot sputum. I knew it was serious this time, and in a hurry, I remembered a recipe my teacher once said. Then they took eight garlics, patted them into pieces, put them in 7 paper cups of water, and boiled them. Two minutes after the water was boiling, I drank two paper cups with slag and water. Then he fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, no fever, my cough was relieved, and my spitting turned white. Now, I drink garlic water twice a day and the whole family drinks it. I have returned to normal. same as before. I only drank it once, it was amazing. Right now, my neighbors drink garlic water. I recommended this recipe to a friend in Wuhan, and they recommended it to a friend in Xinjiang, and the general response was very good.
Why is my herbal tea cooked with onion, ginger, and garlic? This is the reason. They complement each other, cut garlic slices in severe cases, and take them. It is more effective than the quick-acting Jiuxin Pill. Our people have a way to save themselves. Traditional Chinese medicine itself serves ordinary people. Little scales weigh a lot, and herbal medicines treat serious illnesses. God bless Chinese medicine with Chinese medicine, overcome the epidemic of hard times!
Welcome to reshare!
2 occurrences1 response2 months ago
一星期前美國法例己生效: . 🎯美國食品药品管理局FDA 7月28日2015 (2016年10月17日更新)發佈的第99－33進口警示，禁止下列
❌原因是核污染 （Radionuclide contamination)。 日本终於承認無能力控制福島每日排放數百萬噸輻射廢水不斷流入 太平洋，已導致多人患上
目前日本的狀况比我們想像的還嚴重，全日本领土的🎯70以上被污染。 🎯日本的放射性物質已經向海洋流入，而且受影響的海洋面積越來越廣。 它的嚴重超過想像，日本政府怕帶來恐慌，他們會放棄或者謊言來告知周邊人。
日本的海鮮，菇類都不要飲食。 上次地震之後，損壞的日本核能發電廠的放射性物質開始流入的海洋或者周邊， 開始發現
This is a post from a classmate of my daughter in the United States. 🎯 At first thought it was a rumor. Check it out. It was a notice from the FDA on December 29th.
United States law in force a week ago 🎯 The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) July 28, 2015 (updated on October 17, 2016) issued the Import Alert 99-33, which prohibits the following
🅾 Japanese food enters the united states:
📎 Milk powder
📎 Infant milk powder and other
📎 Vegetables and other products
📎 Whole wheat;
📎 Meat and poultry;
💢 Disease has seriously affected the global human and ecological environment, I really can not imagine!
❌ Dont eat Japanese food.
💢 In the U.S., higher levels of radioactivity have been found in the sea. Try not to go to Japan.
💢 Australian Government Stops Japanese Issuance of Permits,
💢 The United States also stopped the American immigrants of the Japanese.
The current situation in Japan is even worse than we thought. All of Japans territory 🎯} Over 70 contaminated. 🎯} Its more serious than imagining, and the Japanese government is afraid of causing panic, they will give up or lie to tell the people around them.
Japanese seafood, mushrooms do not eat. After the last earthquake, the damaged radioactive material from the Japanese nuclear power plant began to flow into or around the oceans and began to be discovered
❌} Malformed seafood and plants
❌} Mutant mushrooms
❌} Mutated fish,
❌} Mutated seafood is exposed to radioactive substances in foods that are induced within 1-2 years after the diet
🅾} esophageal cancer
🅾} Leukemia, etc., especially in young children,
🅾} Pregnant women have a greater impact. The neighboring countries have stopped the seafood trade with Japan.
Imported from Japan 📎 herring, 📎 conch, 📎 shiitake , an edible mushroom
Japans capture of fish in the vicinity of the sea is 380 times more radioactive.
From now on, never eat Japanese seafood or sashimi. Since the Japanese tsunami nuclear explosion, the Japanese tourist survey of Chinese tourists who traveled to Japan and ate Japanese food several times has revealed that there are strange diseases of varying degrees and are on the rise!
Dear friends! For the sake of the health of our relatives, friends and our fellow countrymen, please share your space and everyone will thank you!
1 occurrence2 responsesover 2 years ago
Adam Rogas – CEO and Co-Founder of NS8
by IdeaMensch · Nov 30, 2016
Find a problem you think you can solve and really focus on it. Resist the urge to move from that problem until you have demonstrated by positive user feedback and growth that you have actually solved it.
Adam Rogas is the CEO and Co-Founder of NS8. With over 14 years of senior development and management expertise, as well as extensive knowledge in the fields of online fraud and spam filtering, Adam brings a tremendous amount to NS8. He was a founder of LoadMail and has worked as a trusted advisor to Postini, London Board of Tourism, Vivendi Universal, and Napster. In each case, Adam has helped implement big data, email, spam and virus filtering, and data security solutions. Mr. Rogas has architected extremely large-scale spam and virus filtering platforms, dealing with well over 100,000 messages per hour. He has also played a central role in the architecture of numerous large scale analysts solutions. Adam brings his love for safe, effective communication and startup ventures to NS8. He is married and also calls Las Vegas, Nevada home.
Where did the idea for NS8 come from?
My partners and I have run some significant and highly transactional websites and services prior to NS8. We understood that the common threads of fraud, abuse and poor user experience affected each of them in some way, shape, or form. Knowing this, we felt there had to be a better way to protect these types of sites and services, from being abused, regardless of their size. We also knew that any solution we created had to be easy to deploy, manage, and understand.
What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive?
In an early stage company you are wearing lots of hats. I work a ton of hours. So, the key for me, is to keep my thoughts organized. I usually divide my day up into 3 or 4 segments and then identify what I think I can accomplish in each one of them. Once I do this, I make a list for each segment. This gives me a semblance of structure to my day that helps me get my mind right for the tasks I have to tackle. It also helps me walk away and not overthink the ones I have already completed.
How do you bring ideas to life?
I usually start with an idea or something that would really matter to a specifc group of people and then I start asking questions. I will then usually build some simple example, or take steps to create what I’m trying to do, and show it to people get feedback and repeat until I reach my goal.
What’s one trend that really excites you?
It has gotten easier and easier to bring big ideas to life, and to compete, due to the growth of cloud services. To me, it really levels the playing field for a lot of ideas, that just 5 years ago, would have been impossible for all but the largest companies to bring to life.
What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive as an entrepreneur?
I try to be fairly aware of my own ADD and so I will make lists to hold myself accountable for the items on them. I also try to solve this problem in our hiring practices by surrounding myself with people that are very detail and process focused.
What advice would you give your younger self?
Find a problem you think you can solve and really focus on it. Resist the urge to move from that problem until you have demonstrated by positive user feedback and growth that you have actually solved it. If you do that, and continue to do it over and over again, you will be successful.
Tell us something that’s true that almost nobody agrees with you on?
That I am a good singer ? I don’t know that I am very persuasive here …. but I do know I can’t sing.
As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
I am constantly talking to our customers. I try to involve them early on, and very often in our process. This is one area I struggle with as we evolve and scale our product development processes, but it is critical to maintaining that connection as to why your customers want your product in the first place.
What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business? Please explain how.
Surrounding myself with supremely talented people and partners. It has been instrumental to my own growth and the growth of my businesses.
What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
That would probably be my first company, Load Ltd. Load was a hosted application service provider before there was a term for Software As A Service (SaaS). We had a popular email product called LoadMail, that was used by a number of major companies. About 1 year into the business we chose to offer additional services above and beyond just mail and it was this decision that would prove to be our failure. As a team, we didn’t fully understand how diversifying our focus would negatively impact our effectiveness. I tell everyone who asks for advice to pick a problem you can solve and focus on solving it well. Successful entrepreneurs have one thing in common — they never give up.
What is one business idea that you’re willing to give away to our readers?
I like ideas that take subject knowledge and find a way to productize it. One idea I had was to do this for athletic departments in D1 schools, so they could crowdsource from their athletes, managers, and students the creation of social marketing content. They could then manage it from a centrally controllable compliance system.
Plastics !! Invest in Plastics (god I’m old)
What is the best $100 you recently spent? What and why?
Money spent on experiences, dinner with my wife or friends, or money that helps someone. Recently, since we are living across the country from each other, it would be dinner with my wife the last time I was at home in Las Vegas.
What is one piece of software or a web service that helps you be productive? How do you use it?
Slack. It helps our entire team communicate.
What is the one book that you recommend our community should read and why?
“Start With Why” by Simon Sinek. It helps you think about what you are building in a way that really focuses on how it will be consumed by those whom you are selling it to.
What is your favorite quote?
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
Tell us about one friend or acquaintance of yours who we should interview on IdeaMensch. Who are they, what are they doing and what’s their email address?
I actually have two Nick Jones, Nick and I started what was our first real company together Load Ltd along with my current business partner Paul Korol. Nick’s is currently working on a great project focused on personal and affinity based content creation called JRNL.com, they have recently been through boom Startup a SaaS focused startup accelerator in Salt Lake City and have just completed a seed round of funding.
John Njoku, John is working on a great project RentHub.com, which is at the intersection of Multifamily Residential Realestate and Big Data Analytics. RentHub has some huge clients such as StarWood capital and The Lefrak Organization and has recently completed the Elmspring accelerator based in Chicago.
Filed Under: Interviews, Software, Technology
Tagged With: Herndon, Virginia
1 occurrence1 responseabout 3 years ago
多年以來人們一直被告知化療是治療癌症唯一值得去嘗試的方法 ( 嘗試 -成為了關鍵字;) ，
但是 Johns Hopkins 將告訴你其實存在著其他的方法來消除癌症。
Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins:
Johns Hopkins 最新癌症研究報告:
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body . These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no mor! e cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.每一個人身上都帶有癌細胞，癌細胞是無法在一般檢查時被檢查出來的，除非癌細胞擴增至幾十億個數量。
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has nutritional deficiencies . These could be due to genetic,but also to environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times/day and by including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and al! so destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and ! radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by ! not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
*CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet , Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful .A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract.Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little other meat, like chicken. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful! , especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains , seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food in! cluding beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.
To obtai! n live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice(most vegetables including be an sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
以80%新鮮蔬菜及青菜汁之飲食；含全穀類、種子、堅果及少量的水果是有益於體質轉變為鹼性的， 剩餘20% 可進食煮熟的豆類。新鮮蔬菜汁可提供活性酵素，活性酵素極易在15分鐘內被細胞組織吸收進而滋養強健康細胞，為取得活性酵素強壯健康細胞應多飲用新鮮果菜汁（多樣蔬菜含豆芽），同時每天進食生青菜（未煮過之）兩至三次，活性酵素在40度C時會被摧毀。
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes . Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the bodies own killer cells to destroy cancer cells.. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death , the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
癌症是一種心態、肉體和心靈上之疾病，因而能有前衛及積 極的心靈是可造就癌症戰士變為勝利天使，怨尤和苦痛會讓體質變為緊張及酸性，所以必須 學習愛與寬恕，同時學習放鬆及愛惜生命。
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environmen! t. Exercising daily, anddeep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer ! ;cells.
1. No plastic containers in micro.不要將塑膠盒放入微波爐加熱
2. No water bottles in freezer. 不要將塑膠水瓶 放入冷藏室
3. No plastic wrap in microwave.不要將塑膠袋放入微波爐加熱
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer . Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard . He ta! lked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contai! n fat He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food You get the same results, only without the dioxin! . So such things as TV dinners , instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
Please share this with your whole email list.........................
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
約翰霍普金斯已 將這篇研究報告用新聞稿方式發佈，同時 Walter Reed 陸軍醫學中心亦 將這篇報告傳播. 戴奧辛之化學物 質會導致癌症，尤其是乳癌。按戴奧辛對體內細胞具很! 高之毒性，因而千萬別將裝有水之塑膠罐放入冰箱，因為它亦會將戴奧辛釋出。前不久Dr. Edward Fujimoto 在電視節目中談 到健康之風險，他就強調戴奧辛對健康是多麼 有害，因而請千萬不要用塑膠容器放入微波爐 加熱食物。這尤其是指含有脂肪之食物，當脂 肪與高溫? P塑膠結合時，塑膠即會釋放出戴奧 辛並進入食物中，最終就進入體內之細胞。因 而他建議使用玻璃器皿作為加熱食物用，因為 它一樣可使食物變熱，然卻少了戴奧辛。紙是 不錯的容器，然你無法瞭解紙裡到底含有什麼 物質，因而較安全之容器是冶煉過的玻璃器 皿，如康寧器皿，他提醒為何前不 久速食店將泡沫塑料容器改為紙容器，其中戴 奧辛就是問題之一. 同時他亦指出塑 膠袋；如Saran 耐熱塑膠袋用於 包裝食物，在微波爐加熱時亦是非常危險的， 因為當食物用微波爐加熱! 時，高溫會讓毒素由 塑膠袋溶解出來進入食物內，所以應用紙包裹 食物作替代。
This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.
5 occurrences2 responsesabout 3 years ago
Johns Hopkins University, sent this excellent summary :
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better. * Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
1 occurrence1 responseabout 2 months ago
Doctor's advice about coronavirus:
1. It is pretty large in size (cell is about 400-500nm diameter), so any normal mask (not just the N95 feature) should be able to filter it out.
However, when someone who's infected sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
2. When the virus drops on metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. So remember if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands with soap thoroughly.
3. The virus can remain active on fabric for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothing that does not require daily washing, you can put it out under the sun to kill the virus.